Saturday, March 11, 2006

LOVE, RAIN ON ME....

It's 4:30am, AND It's raining.

I repeat...

It is RAINING in ARIZONA!!!!!!!

In the words of Dave Chappelle, "WHIP OUT YA TITTIES! IT'S A CELEBRATION!

It's still dark out so I can't get any pictures, (dammit) but TRUST me...I'm staying up till I CAN get some.

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring!!!! hee hee!!!!!!!!!!!

It's also freezing outside. In mid-March, In AZ, this is ALSO cause to whip out ya titties and celebrate. Or your dick, for that matter. Hell, it's RAINING, for the love of PETE. ANY appendage will do. Fuck! Do the hokey pokey for all I care! It's RAINING!

Rain, rain, don't go away, stay around another day!

This is almost as good as sex!

Okay, that MAY be pushin' it...

Thanks for all your good vibes. Happy thoughts DO work miracles. We're even supposed to get SNOW down here in the valley! SNOW! In the valley! I can't believe it!

They've already gotten it up in the mountains, one of my techs called yesterday and we were all jealous of the precipitation. And NOW look!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

YEAH! HOO-AHH!!! WOOTITY WOOT WOOT WOOT!
Treble Rainy Raining Hearts YEAH!

4 Comments:

Blogger Junebugg said...

I take it you'll be dancing naked in the rain.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Lady K said...

to the tune of my next post, junie. to the tune of my next post.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Strumpet said...

Okay, THAT'S what I want pics of!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Heh! We get that excited when it snows in Alabama! ;-)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home