Monday, March 06, 2006

Chicken Parmesan...

Okay ~ I promised to take pictures if I cooked something this weekend, so here ya go:

Cooking is a form of therapy for me. I'll be doing a lot of it from now on.
Simmer...and spice...and it all turns out nice:

Yeah, I cook enough for an army. Good thing this stuff freezes well.

The above was my BROTHER'S portion. The dude is a MOOSE, but you'd never be able to tell. I think his legs are hollow or something. I ate maybe half of what this is and then gave him leftovers for lunch. I'm such a good sister...

OH WAIT! I almost forgot...

The piece de resistance..............OH YEAH, baby...chewy brownie, scoop of Ben & Jerry's Gobfather ice cream (they really must be stopped) and chocolate syrup.

I SWEAR on my own eyes that I didn't eat this. I mean it. I will, however, admit to licking the spoon after I scooped the ice cream.

Sure beats the hell outta ramen noodles, don't it?

Toungue Out

Treble

12 Comments:

Blogger Nonny said...

Damn bitch, you know I'm stuck at work until like 8:00 tonight with nothing to eat and you go and post shit like this. I know for a fact that you didn't eat that ice cream cuz it wasn't spunk flavored-jizz junkie!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Brad the Gorilla said...

Photoshop! You've been using photoshop!

Ho ho.

I'll have to invite you as a guest chef on Cooking with Bradley.

10:03 AM  
Blogger HitManJ said...

Ramen noodles are noodles and noodles go GOOD in stir-fry....with chicken and peppers and onions and tomatoes.

and beer

10:17 AM  
Blogger Lady K said...

nonny ~ you're just jealous.

brad ~ YES I have, but only to crop MY pictures. I really did make that stuff!

j ~ you must be drunk to enjoy ramen noodles.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Strumpet said...

I seriously enjoy ramen noodles.

They're cheap and easy. It's a great combination.

However, those pics are hot! I was seriously drooling... all that luscious steam rising up above your delicious sauce...mmmm

And then chocolate syrup action on top of all that.

Damn, girl. You got it goin' on!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Fridaysweb said...

bitch

I'll pay for the airmail postage and reimburse you for the special cooler you'll need to ship my portion to me. Damn, yall really suck, seriously. I had to make my own chicken soup, yesterday and every damn one of yuz is cooking yummy stuff or talking about candy or hash browns...and Brad posts pictures of stuff that makes me drool...and...and...I'm gonna go take some Nyquil and sleep on a hungry stomach. whaaaaaaaa

12:45 PM  
Blogger Lady K said...

strumpet ~ actually, I eat ramen noodles almost every day for breakfast. They call me "noodles" at work.

birdy ~ so sorry! I woulda made you chicken soup myself if I lived closer. And if I sent just YOU a portion your family would never forgive me!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Strumpet said...

Can I call you Noodles too?

Pretty please?

12:33 AM  
Blogger Junebugg said...

I gained 5 pounds just reading this!

1:08 AM  
Blogger afromabq said...

you are good! after the divorce (almost 10 years ago), i quit cooking so i can really appreciate the effort you put into making these type of dishes. and that desert...forget about it!!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Cap'n H said...

BURP!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger ~B said...

That looks so good!! I just finished lunch and now I'm hungry again.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home